Just wanted to stop in & let you all know that I'm still here! I'm still cleaning & haven't made any cards lately but I did make a purse from Lauren Meader's Limitless Templates from Papertrey & it came out awesome, I luv it! Will post that sometime next week. I also received a few awards from Kyoko that I will post next week as well. I hope you all enjoy your weekend & have a Great Mother's Day!!!
Birthday RAK from Jen!
My good friend Jen sent me this awesome birthday RAK...wow Jen, this is too much girl (but I luv it), thank you so much! As always you put a big smile on my face whenever I receive a card from you, you have a big heart girlfriend! I have spoken to Jen on the phone a few times & I luv her Hawaiian accent! I could listen to her all day, she makes me smile.
Jen was one of the very first people I met online & became one of my very dear blogging friends. I have known Jen now for 2 years & she actually helped me with something that I was having trouble with (I'm not computer savy ya know) when I was setting up my blog at the very beginning & the rest as they say is history! I am much better at it now in part thanks to Jen for giving me the courage to try new things & to expand my horizons! Thanks so much Jen & Happy Mother's Day to you kiddo!!! Luv ya!

Blog Candy I Won!!!
I won a stamp set of my choice from MFT over at Carolyn's blog last month & this is the stamp set that I picked! I couldn't believe I won...wow!!! Thanks so much Carolyn! Carolyn is on a few design teams for different & wonderful stamp companies as well as a stamp designer & let me tell you all she is one talented lady, I luv her creations & you will too, so head on over there & take a look!

Thanks for stopping by & spending a little time with me today!
6 comments:
Hey Rita! Looks like it was your lucky day!! A beautiful RAK and a prize! Whoohoo! Now that is definitely a day of happy mail!! Enjoy your goodies!
Hope you have a fantastic Mother's Day!!
maria
Congratulations Rita. Looks like an awesome alphabet stamp set.
It's nice to see you back.
Happy Mother's day.
Mary
Congratulations, Rita! You are one lucky gal! Have fun with your alphabet set.
Happy Mother's Day!
Hello Rita! I am so glad everything is all right!
Wow! What a cute card and some goodies you recieved from Jane!
And congratulations on the stamps you won!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Thank you so much for visiting me!
Can't wait to see your project!
Great RAKS,the stamp set is so cute!
Wow Rita, i love that stamp set!!!
Post a Comment