Friday, January 22, 2010

Their Home...Safe & Sound

Just a quick post to let you know that Marc & Sarah made it home & they are safe & sound. Poor things are exhausted but happy. They had an amazing honeymoon that they will remember for the rest of their lives. I hope to share some of their pics with you soon, I need Sarah to upload a few for me on a disc then I will do a slide show for my blog. Have a great weekend everyone & thanks so much for your emails & concern...I am so lucky to have such wonderful cyber friends! Talk to you soon.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Rita! I'm glad they made it home safe and sound!!!
Can't wait to see the pics!Now you can sleep with no worries!

Risa said...

Hi Rita,
I'm so glad that the honeymooners made it home safely! I can't wait to see their pictures, I already know that they are awesome. Take it easy and enjoy your day with the family.
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

So glad that Sarah and Marc are home! And very happy for them and you that they enjoyed their honeymoon! :)

corinnesomerville said...

Wowza, girlie....two married children !!! I'll be saying that soon too ! Jess and Scott get married in 6 1/2 months !!!

Glad that Sarah and Marc are home safe and sound !!

Big hugs!!

Denise said...

Glad to know they are home safely. Can't wait to see Pics & more of your creations! Thanks so much for the beautiful BD card!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise