Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gift for the Church Raffle & Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning everyone!

Are you all cooking? Yep, turkey's in the oven & table is almost set. Just taking a little break before I finish & then I'll get myself ready.

Here is a box I made for the church raffle for the craft fair. I bought some Bath & Body shower gel, lotion & spray mist & also put in a post-it note holder with pen inside. Wrapped it with a bow & butterfly & it looks so pretty...I love it!

Well Jessica & I will be off early tomorrow morning for our traditional Black Friday shopping spree, I luv spending this day with her...we have a blast & we also go out to eat before either finishing up or heading home to take a much needed nap. I'll be getting up early again on Saturday for the craft fair. Hope I get to see you there!

Eat plenty of turkey today & have a great time with your families, enjoy!









close up of the butterfly & bow


Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Sergei said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love your your box so much.

Allison Rankin said...

Love everything about it! You did an awesome job!

JustNeedling said...

very lovely box and beautiful bow with a butterfly on it!

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!