Hope you had a fabulous weekend! We sure did. We got to spend the afternoon with Marc, Sarah & Jessica (Steve had a baseball game & could not be with us) :o(
We had a great lunch outside by the pool, a beautiful sunny day, yep I was in heaven...any time I get to spend with my kids makes me a happy mama!!! Forgot to take pictures but I'll try to remember next time.
Here is a card I made for Jessica, she called after she got it in the mail to let me know she loved it! She's sooooooo excited, she sets sail on her New Kids on the Block cruise Thursday, she leaves here on Wednesday to meet up with her friends, stay at a hotel for the night then board the ship the next day. This is her dream & I'm sure she will enjoy every moment. She said she does not want to sleep because she doesn't want to miss a thing, hahaha!!! Enjoy sweetie & I want to hear all about it when you get back!
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!

inside

Happy stampin'!
2 comments:
awesome card, no wonder your daughter loved it!
Love the card and the boat image. Cruising is always fun. Hope you have a awesome time.
Post a Comment