Well I had a blast Wednesday making this topiary & it was real easy & fun to make. My friend Sandi came to help me out & she made some of these cute tissue paper flowers with me. Took a one on one class with Sandy (yes, they are both named Sandy but different spelling) from Bella Art & she showed us how to make them. It came out soooooo beautiful. Then we stopped over my son's house to give it to Sarah & I put it in Braelynn's room & took a few pictures. Not sure if is too big for her room but if Sarah wants a smaller one or a different color pink I will make another one. She will give it a few days & if she decides its too big I'll make another one when I get back from vacation.
Have a great day everyone & thanks for stopping by!
Here it is sitting on top of Braelynn's bureau...I love how it turned out.

Bella Art always takes a picture of you & your finished project for the store gallery & their FB page...here I am with my Pink topiary. Real easy to make.

Happy stampin' peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment