I'm so sorry that I've been a bad blogger lately but life does get in the way every once in awhile as we all know. I did manage to make a few of these adorable purses when I took a break from household chores. This template I bought from Papertrey it's by Lauren Meader and she has a lot of wonderful templates, they are called "My Timeless Templates" & these are so easy to use! I will definitely be buying more of her templates that's for sure. You need to go over to Lauren's blog & take a look at this girls fabulous creations, she is one creative lady & is a gifted designer, I promise you will love her & you will thank me for leading you to her... but wait till you finish reading my blog first before you click on over there!!!
Jessica had me & Dan over for lunch on Mother's day & after that Jessica & I went to pick up my dress for the wedding. I bought it at David's Bridal & they don't store it till the wedding (which kind of disappointed me) so now it has to hang on my door for 5 months, oh well. I do have an appointment for alterations in August but I am going to cancel that, I asked how much it would cost for the hem & a little tuck in the top with the cups put in & holy moly!!! it would cost as much as the dress, no way am I paying that much. My dress for Jessica's wedding had more material & didn't even cost half that much at the local bridal salon & I actually had more alterations on that dress. Jessica knows a seamstress that she used for a few bridesmaids dresses that she had altered & she said she was very good & did a fantastic job on her dresses, so I will be using her too! I had a great time spending the day with my daughter as always! Thanks sweetie! Marc is taking me to lunch Monday so I get to spend some mom time with him, I can't wait! Any time I get to spend with my kids is a gift in itself these days, they are both so very busy.
Ok that's it for today gang! Talk to you again soon & thanks for stopping by today, have a great day everyone!!!
Aren't these cute!!! I love them!


This is what's inside! A post-it holder & some chocolates!


7 comments:
Wow! They are so cute! I love them!!! Wonderful papers and the inside surprises are so cute too! What a wonderful gift it will be!
You did a fabulous job, Rita!!!!!
So glad that you bought the dress! I can imagine how excited you are!!!
Very cute!! Yes, I love her templates, they are so fun to use. =)
The wedding will be here in no time!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
Hey Rita! Your purse came out sooo perfect! I love the papers and stamps you used. I'm glad you found your dress ... bummers that they wouldn't store it for you. Take Care!
Rita,
Love these little purses, very creative & pretty!
Terrific creation Rita...those templates are awful tempting!
Hey Rita! I know how you feel! I've been feeling sort of bogged down with so many different things right now. I haven't had time to visit all my blog friends!!
Your purse projects are GORGEOUS!! What can I say. . .WOW!! I love the dp that you used . . so pretty and very elegant looking!! What a fun gift to give to someone!!
Maria
Hi Rita,
Both of your purse projects are lovely! I love the summer theme of the second purse, so colorful and cute! I have brought a few of Laura's templates and I haven't used any of them yet...what on earth am I waiting for?!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I'm so happy for J.T. way to goooooooo!
Post a Comment