I sure hope you all had a great weekend. It was a rainy one here so I ended up cutting most of my Cream CS for the wedding program folders & boy was that a job...I have lots of layers, you'll see what I mean when I finish & post the pictures. I am now in the process of embossing some of the cut pieces. I have 90 folders to make so when I'm finished with all the cream card stock I will start cutting the Designer paper pieces then I will start to assemble everything all at once. I also have about 900 pearls to attach to each folder...should be fun! At least these pearls are self adhesive ones!!! It's well worth the work though, they are so beautiful!
I have received some beautiful RAK's in the mail recently & let me tell you they were all my little ray of sunshine when they arrived & put big smiles on my face! Thank you ladies...I luv you all! That's all for now, I need to get back to work so have a great day!
From Risa

Look what was inside...I luv receiving stamped images that I don't have. I also like sending images to people too! You put a big smile on my face when I saw these images Risa, thank you so much!

From Elena

From Allison

Thank you so much ladies, you really know how to put a smile on my face & brighten up my day, I appreciate your kindness & friendship!
11 comments:
Hey Rita! Sorry I've been MIA with my commenting! I've been such a slacker lately. Hope you are doing well1
Wow, what awesome RAKs you received! All of them are adorable. You're a lucky girl!!!
Hope you have an awesome Monday1
maria
Rita these are all wonderful RAKs!
How very lucky you are to get them!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Many great RAKs Rita
Love that little duck! Lovely images too, luck you!!
((Lyn))
Hey Rita,
I'm glad you like your card girlfriend! I love your other two RAKs also! Both are very pretty!
Have a great day and TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)
WOW RITA ... LOVE all your RAKs. Those are really pretty cards for your special friends!
wow...happy mail it surely was. how wonderful Rita!
Wow! You will be very busy making the folders! But you will enjoy it I think!
I am glad you liked the card, Rita!
Beautiful RAKs! Don't work to hard now. Take care! Can't wait to see the wedding stuff you made!
Wow Rita, It sounds as though your very busy again. I can hardly wait to see what you are making. I'm sure that it will be beautiful.
I hope your enjoying our sunshine. :)
mary
Great raks! Love all of the cards!
Post a Comment