Thursday, September 3, 2009

I won some Blog Candy!

Hi everyone!

I'm making some progress with my wedding projects but it is slow going because there are so many layers to cut & emboss but I'm getting there...not much time now so I really have to hustle! Waiting on a few things to come in still but I'm keeping busy. I still have to make Jessica's card & a little picnic basket for a small gift that I'm giving her since she already got her birthday gift last month. I bought her a Jessica Simpson White purse & she only had 1 month to use it before she has to put the white away till next year that's why she got it early.

I'm having a reaction from a Tetanus (Tdap) vaccine that I had last Wednesday. My arm got itchy while taking a shower yesterday & I got a rash, thought nothing of it for a few hours but while driving to my daughter's salon I noticed it swelling a bit & its sore. When I got home I called the nurse from Blue Cross & she couldn't figure it out but told me to keep an eye on it & take Advil. It looks the same today no better but no worse, I figured I would wait till tomorrow to see how it is then decide if I should call my doctor. I may call anyway just to let them know that I had a reaction. I can't believe it took 1 week to have a reaction, it has to be from the shot because its only on that arm where the shot was given. Anyone else ever have a delayed reaction to something. I'm feeling fine otherwise. Well we shall see tomorrow.

I'll have a few things to post that I made this week that were non wedding related so stay tuned for that. That's all folks, have a great evening & thanks for stopping by today!


This ribbon from SU is so pretty, I love the new in-colors! Thanks Deanna! Go on over to her blog she is Super talented & so inspiring!

Blog Candy I won last month from Deanna


8 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on the blog candy! Hope your arm gets to feeling better soon so that you can create with the goodies.

2 Worlds said...

Rita great candy, yeah I'm glad so far Lucas didn't have any reactions to his vaccines

Elena said...

What a great blog candy! So glad to hear that wedding project is going well!
So sorry about your arm and reaction to vaccine... Hope you are feeling all right now!

Risa said...

Congratulations on your blog candy win Rita!
I hope that the swelling has gone away in your arm and that you are feeling better! I haven't had a bad reaction to a shot but I have had a bad reaction with a generic brand of medicine. I started to itch all over within an hour of taking it!
My doctor had call in the "real deal" at the pharmacy and I was OK after that.
Take care and have a safe holiday!
hugs
Risa:)

Carolyn King said...

Congrats on the blog candy. Hope your arm is feeling better....seems like a long time before a reaction but you better keep an eye on it! Hopefully it is all better soon! hugs!

Teri said...

Congrats on your blog candy winnings!! Hope you are feeling better Rita!

Gina Wrona said...

Awwwwwwwwh, I hope you feel better real soon. Congrats on winning the candy, that's always so much fun to win blog candy.

Hugs,
Gina

JustNeedling said...

Hope your arm feel better!