Hope all is well with everyone. Well I have a few birthday cards to share with you over the next few days that I've made over the past couple of weeks & still have more to make. It seems like lots of people are celebrating their birthdays in January & February cause I have had tons of birthday cards to make lately. I've already sent these cards out but some of them have not received it yet so I won't put any names with the cards because I don't want to spoil the surprise.
I made a few easel cards & I love making these, they are so easy to make & lots of fun to create. The easel card was on my to make list & I'm so happy that I decided to make them now. I was a little intimidated to try it out but I'm sure glad I gave it a try because it was NOT as hard as I thought it would be. I hope you like it as much as I do, I got my inspiration for this card from Dawn when she made this card, thanks Dawn, you always inspire me! Have a great evening!

open card standing up

Card details
CS: SU Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black & PTI White
Stamps: SU Whimsical Words & Studio G for the Happy Birthday
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black & SU Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Square & heart nesties, SU border punch, large oval & scallop oval punches, dot CB embossing folder & dimensionals
5 comments:
Very cute Rita!
Love your easel card! It is beautiful!
Your easel card is beatitude Rita! I love the color combo and hearts are fab! Aren't these easel cards addicting!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I have something special for you on my blog:)
Hi Rita!
Love that card, funny I looked at the card before I read your post and thought to myself it reminded me of Dawn's card and sure enough when I went back to read the post it was!
Love it!
Hugs,
Gina
Your Easel card is gorgeous! I really love the embossed hearts! And look at the colors, so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment