Monday, February 22, 2010

Sweet Friends Award

Good morning peeps!

Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a fabulous weekend, I got to spend a little time with both my kids this weekend, Marc & Sarah on Saturday & Jessica & Steve on Sunday...wow that's fantastic for me & Dan, any time we get to spend with the kids is a gift for us because they are all so busy.

Risa and Corie awarded me this super cute award. The cupcakes look delicious don't they? Makes me hungry & yearning to have one…how about you?




The rules of this award is to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then I am to pass it on to 5 more people that are my sweet friends.

Things that make me happy, in no particular order

1. Spending time with my kids & hubby of course
2. Traveling…Vegas here we come!!!
3. Creating in my craft room
4. Watching Survivor & Amazing Race
5. Surfing blogland & yakking with my cyber friends
6. Movie night with hubby (at home eating popcorn)
7. Shopping
8. Spending time with friends
9. Reading
10. Getting a massage for my back (that does not happen often enough)

You all know how I hate having to pick just a few friends for these things so as always if you want to play along just copy this & tell us about the 10 things that make YOU HAPPY. This award I give to all of you. Have fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I always enjoy spending time with you all & reading your comments. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Risa said...

I love reading your tag Rita. I see that you are headed back to Vegas...how cool is that! My hubby and I are going to Tunica Mississippi during the kids spring break. I can't to get away and I hope that the weather is nice and warm.
Take care and I hope that all is well.
hugs
Risa:)

Corie said...

Love reading all the things you are thankful for!!

Elena said...

Congratulations on the award, Rita!
I loved reading about all the things that make you happy! :)