Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bon Appetit!

Good mornin' peeps!

This is the card I made for my niece's bridal shower. I'm putting a basket together with breakfast items, pancakes, syrup, muffins, jams etc. with shrink wrap & placing this card with ribbon on the gift that I will put together when I arrive in San Diego. I shipped it out a few weeks ago so I wouldn't have to carry it on the plane. I'll see if I can take a picture of it after I wrap it. I luv how this came out.

I have so much to do to get ready for my trip, right now I'm doing some laundry & I hope to get to the closets & get out the bins with our summer clothes so I can figure out what I'm going to bring. So much to do so little time. Gotta go! Have a great day!



Card details

CS: SU Basic Gray & PTI White & Dark Chocolate
DP: SU Patterns Pack II & Welcome Neighbor DS paper pad
Stamps: SU Viola
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nestabilities, Quickie glue stix to paper piece his clothes




10 comments:

Denise said...

What a Great idea!! Can't wait to see the pic of it. Loving the card.

Joy said...

what a cute card...I know your niece will love her card and gift for her bridal shower. have a nice trip and a safe return =)

Allison Rankin said...

How fun...great with the dies!

Sally said...

Fabulous idea and I love the card. Great image.

Kyoko said...

Hi Rita! Long time no talk huh!!?? I see that you have been a busy girl and will your super CUTE creations! I never get tired of looking at all your projects!

Huggies,
Kyoko

Ree Donnelly said...

Awesome job Rita!! Love the paper piecing! And, I love how it's shaped with the Nesties!!! Fantastic!

Ree Donnelly said...

PS... great idea for a wonderful, and wonderfilled basket! Yes, definitely post pics of the basket!

Jodi said...

This is a wonderful idea!! I am sure she will just love the goodies, but that you created the card especially for her!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Elena said...

Your niece will love the card and a gift! It is so special!

Risa said...

What a super cute card and fabulous idea Rita! Your niece is going to LOVE her gift!!!!
I already know what you are going through Rita, there never is enough time is there?! Take care and have a great day!
hugs
Risa:)