Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You Card

I luv how this easel card turned out. I also made a birthday card like this too, I'll post that one Wednesday.

Well tomorrow we head back home...wish we could stay out here forever, no...not Vegas but here in the warm sunny West! I LOVE it here!!!

Have a great day & thanks for dropping by!





inside

Card details

CS: SU Really Rust, Soft Suede, & Whisper White
DP: SU Welcome Neighbor & Patterns Pack II
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Vintage Vogue (leaf), Heard from the Heart & Teeny tiny Wishes
Ink: Stazon Timber Brown & PTI New Leaf
Accessories: Prima flowers, nesties, MS butterfly punch, SU punches, dimensionals & PTI buttons



4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

One super fab design! I so love the inside!

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Rita! I love how you added butterfly inside!

Jodi said...

This is a very pretty birthday card Rita! I love the colors you chose for it, and the easel cards are so much fun!
Hugs
Jodi =)

2 Worlds said...

Are this vintage label stamps SU?