Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm back & another House Box

Good morning Peeps!

So sorry I've been absent for so long but I was sick. I had vertigo & trust me it is not something you wish on anyone! This was awful & I was in the house for over a week & finally felt normal & back to my old self by Wednesday. I finally went out on Thursday to my daughters salon to sell a few of my creations at their annual Holiday shopping event & it was a blast. This is a long post so prepare yourself & get a cup of coffee.

I finally put up my Christmas tree this weekend & decorated my house. Now I need to go upstairs & make my Christmas cards...I know I'm soooo late but with making items for the craft fair & being sick really set me back this year. After that's done I need to wrap gifts & finish my shopping. Thank God we are not doing dinner here this year. Marc & Sarah are doing Christmas dinner at their New home this year...Yippee!!!

Marc's friend has a little girl that I just fell in love with...she has the most gorgeous eyes (takes after her dad & mom too) that I have ever seen & I promised her that I would make her some reindeer food & when I told her the story about the reindeer food her eyes just lit up & she tugged at my heart with her adorable face. So I decided to make her a bunch of the items that I made for the craft fair & put them into a house box that I made just for her. I gave it to Sarah & Marc to give to her & I can't wait to hear how she liked it. Here are the pictures of Sydney's house.




I used Flower Soft on the tree


Back of house


side 1


side 2



Here are a few pictures from the Church craft fair. As you can see things were a little tight, the tables in this area were back to back with barely enough room to sit between tables but we all got through it & had fun. This was my first craft fair & I didn't do too bad, I sold about 1/4 of what I made. I also went to my daughter's salon last week for their Holiday Shopping event & sold a little more there. It was a learning experience...next year I will make something different & not so many of one item & see what sells.








Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Rita,
Am sorry to hear that you hae been under the weather. I thought maybe the reason you hadn't posted was because you were busy with craft fairs. Sydney will love her house! Had I been at your craft fair I would have had to have one of each. Your table was beautifully arranged.

JustNeedling said...

Wow, this house is so beautiful! Sorry, to hear that you were sick. I'm not sure what vertigo but will google it. Thank you for sharing your craft fair pics.

Allison Rankin said...

Love it x 1000!