Christmas eve...can you believe it! Where did the year go? I wanted to stop by today to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, please stay safe and have the best Christmas ever with your family & friends!
Check out this poem that I saw on Michelle Zindarf’s blog that a friend sent to her (it's so perfect for her), I love it, it's so darn cute & I wanted to share it with you. Gotta love it! Sing it to the tune from “Walking in a Winter Wonderland”
Stamping in a Winter Wonderland
Brayers roll. . . . are you listening.
On the card. . . . ink is glistening.
A Beautiful sight. . . we’re happy tonight.
Stamping in a Winter wonderland.
In the kitchen we can stamp a snowman.
Then add color to his carrot nose.
You’ll say: Are you Finished?
I’ll say: No Ma’am, I need to add some glitter to make snow.
When we stamp . . . ain’t it thrilling.
Even when . . . . the powders spilling.
We’ll create and we’ll play. . . .the art stamper way,
Stamping in a Winter wonderland.
Merry Christmas! Much love to you all!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Rita!
Merry Christmas. Have a fabulous one!
Post a Comment