Sorry I have nothing crafty for you today...I think my mojo went on vacation & forgot to take me along, hahaha!!! I need to make a birthday card soon so I hope to get to my craft room & get started. I have an idea for a card & I hope it comes out the way I see it in my head...so stay tuned for that, I'll let you know how it turns out or not!
Anyway here are some cards that I received from some crafty friends over the holidays. As always thanks for stopping by today.
From Risa

From Jana

From my good friend Sandi (no blog)...don't you just love how she sews on her cards, they are amazing in person & she does a beautiful job creating these works of art & I will cherish them forever.

Thanksgiving card from Gina Wrona...sorry it took so long to post this Gina!

I also received a picture post card from Teri with the whole family in front of the tree, I luv it! Thank you. Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies for remembering me this holiday season, I love receiving cards & yours are all so beautiful.
Have a great weekend everyone...stay warm & dry!
4 comments:
Hey Rita,those are all so beautiful!
Thanks for your xmas card!!! It's so beautiful! I on the other hand didn't send any cards out at all. I just didn't have enough energy or time to make all the cards that I would of needed,so next year it will be for me. But I just got your card on friday,postal is so slow here!!! It's gorgeous and Thanks again sweetie!
Very cute
Lovely cards! thank you for sharing. I know how you feels when your mojo is gone. I had that last year. I like the "mojo went on vacation and didn't take you along" that's cute.
BTW I've received your Christmas card. Thank you! It is beautiful! I love that stamp and I don't have it. :(
Hope your MOJO is back soon! Can't wait to the birthday card you create.
Thank you so much for sharing all the happy mail you got!
Post a Comment