Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fore your Birthday

Hello Peeps!

Here is the birthday card that I made for Marc & I love how it turned out! I think it looked better in my mind but I have to say I think I did it justice...what do you think? The spiral didn't quite turn out the way I imagined & I cut a few of them out but couldn't get it just right & I wanted to do 2 spirals but couldn't get it to work the way I wanted so this is what I ended up with...not bad, I like it! I think Marc will like it. He won't get to see it till he returns home, he's on business in San Francisco next week & will be spending his birthday there. His birthday is Wednesday & I sure hope he gets to connect with one of his best friends from high school (who now lives in San Francisco)while he's out there.

The sentiment on the front is computer generated & the Golf sentiment inside is a Digi from Create with TLC. I also used some golf stamps from TAC & Stamping Bella.

Talk to you again soon.


Marc's birthday card


Inside






close up of the spiral


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Sally said...

What an absolute fun fabulous card! He is going to love it. I can't believe all the elements you have used.

Ree said...

Awesome card, Rita! Love the clean front as well as the fun inside!! He'll love it!
Hugs, Ree

AOK said...

Wow! I love it. I particularly love the inside of it. Well done. TFS.

JustNeedling said...

Love the card! Masculine card is always so hard to make and you did a great job!

Teri said...

Loving this card Rita! Very clever! Hope all is well. Stay warm!

Sally said...

Have left you a little something on my blog.

Little C's Creations said...

Wow, SPECTACULAR my friend!!! Love it!!! Marc will absolutely adore his card, what a real treat!! Thanks for popping in on my blog. It's been a while... sorry!! I also wanted to tell you that the MDS is sooo soooo easy!! If you have Photoshop or any other photo enhancing program, you can easily utilize the elements from MDS. Again, thanks for popping in!! I have been so out of touch lately, I hope I can get back into the swing of things this time without getting "too caught up" - know what I mean? Big Hugs Sweetie, ~Jen~ Love Ur Card!! Mwah!!

2 Worlds said...

This is so cute loved the pop up things inside. awesome

Carolyn King said...

Rita---that's awesome. The front is great but when you open it...WOW..amazing! He will love it!

Beate said...

Darling card, inside and out!
Hugs and smiles

stampqueen said...

Great card - love the Fella's and love all the 'action' on the inside!!!

stampqueen said...

Great card - love the Fella's and love all the 'action' on the inside!!!