Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Raggedy Ann

Good mornin' Peeps!

As promised here is Raggedy Ann...isn't she so cute? I luv her!!! She's a great birthday card for a little girl & Andy is great for a little boy. Here is the tutorial for Raggedy Ann...give these cards a try, you will love them!

Thank you so much for spending a little part of your day with me, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I always love having you here & appreciate all of you. Happy punching!!!





closed


Raggedy Ann & Andy




Have a great day!

9 comments:

Joy said...

awe! love the raggedy ann and andy! they are so cute! love that you did that slider pop up card! so perfect! happy hump day!

Teri said...

I love Raggedy Ann and Andy!! Gonna have to check out the tutorials and try to make some. Super cute Rita!

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet as can be...you did a great job!

JustNeedling said...

oooo I love, love this Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy cards! They are so cute!

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job on these cards, Rita!

2 Worlds said...

OMG those are adorable !!

Beate said...

Adorable cards, Rita! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and smiles

Elena said...

Hello Rita,
just tspped by to say "hello"! Hope you and your family are doing well!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute cards, Rita! Love me some Raggedy Ann and Andy! :)