Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Raggedy Andy

Hi peeps!

Oh my goodness, I had sooooo much fun making these cards! It was awesome seeing Raggedy Andy & Raggedy Ann come to life!!! I ended up making 4 sets of these cards, 1 set for my daughter, daughter-in-law & 2 sets for me. I will post Raggedy Ann tomorrow so stay tuned for that. Here are the links on how to make these awesome Sliding Pop-Up cards & a video too at the bottom of that link. Here is the link on how to make Andy. The faces are stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps...these are so darn cute! I love how these cards turned out!

Well thanks for stopping by today & have a fabulous day!





closed


Happy punching peeps!

3 comments:

Ruthie's Greetings said...

Awww, Rita I love these!Very cute! They also bring back memories.

JustNeedling said...

Wow! Love this Raggedy Andy card! I love this character. Can't wait to see Raggedy Ann.

reeree62 said...

So damn cute!! I love his hat!!!