Monday, July 18, 2011

Bride & Groom Wedding Card

Hi Peeps!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Here is the other card that I was talking about on the previous post. I love this card...it makes an awesome wedding card & it's so easy & fast to make. I love easy, don't you? This idea I saw on Dawn's blog & just knew I had to make one. I love it, it's so darn cute!!! Click HERE to see Dawn's video.




OK, from here on out my pictures should be nice & clear because I have a NEW camera that I love!!! I did a lot of research & found the perfect camera for ME. I don't know about anyone else but I DON'T need to be confused with all the high tech mumbo jumbo buttons that some cameras have, I JUST wanted a good point & shoot camera & wanted IT to do all the work for me...focus, etc. KWIM!?! Whenever I go to click the button I always ended up moving & the picture always came out blurry but this camera fixes that for me whenever I do that, now thats a great feature! The reviews were fantastic so I decided to buy this one & its been true love ever since...we were made for each other! I really wanted the RED one but BEST BUY did not sell the RED one & I decided I did not want to wait to get it in the mail since I was leaving for Texas in 7 days (when I bought it back in May) so I got the black one. I know what your saying right now...well Rita what's the name & make of this fantastic camera your raving about, inquiring minds want to know. It's the Nikon (I was always a Canon girl, but I gave this a try & glad that I did) Coolpix L120 & here is a picture click HERE. It also takes videos but I need to find out how to upload videos & use PSE 7 (that's what I have & have NO idea how to use it). I've had PSE7 for about 2 years & have not used it till I was forced to use it with my laptop (about 1 month now) because my old photo software won't work with the new laptop. I was using my OLD desktop to upload & crop photos then transfer them to my laptop (more work for me) until the card reader died on that PC. Now I'm still trying to figure out how to crop on the PSE7 software & I do get to do it but I'm sure there is an easier way than the way I'm doing it. Oh well the job IS getting done. Now that I've burned your ear off your probably getting sick of me so I will end it here.

Thanks for listening & come back again, I sure love your company & would love to hear your comments.

No comments: