Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rubber Band Emboss Technique

Good mornin' Peeps!

I'm back & I hope to post a few times a week instead of everyday. This way it gives me time to create, blog surf & spend time with my hubby & do everyday chores.

Well my craft room is just about finished, I need my son to put up the gel bars I bought from IKEA & my ink shelf & I'll be all set. Once I figure out if the drawers I set up work with what I have inside & I'm comfortable with it as is or move things around again I will make the labels for each drawer & bin. I also have to stamp my inventory into my binders so it will be easy for me to look for a certain stamp or theme & know where it is instead of wasting time looking for something. It's NOT the room of my dreams but its a lot better than it was & looks pretty too. I will take some pictures for you to see. If I can figure out how to upload a video onto my blog I will make one for you so you can see how I organize everything.

I have been making cards & getting them ready to sell at my daughter's salon where she works so I have lots to show you. I bought a small spinning card wire rack to place on a counter or table at the salon & I hope to sell them so I can support my crafting addiction, hehehe!!!

I found two pictures in my old camera that I took before I re-organized my craft room, I guess I forgot all about them. I will show you one today & the other one next week. This one is a technique I got from a video over on Gina K's Stamp TV called rubber band embossing. Click HERE to see the video tutorial. I had the roller for the brayer already & it was easy & fun to create this unique background. My picture is not too clear, it's a little fuzzy (old camera) but once we get past this card & the next one (I will post it Monday) the pictures will be much clearer with my NEW camera (I LOVE it!).

Well thats it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome job! Loved it!

Hugs,
Gina