Monday, November 28, 2011

Ceramic Coasters for Vendor Fair

Hi there peeps!

Just stopped in to give you a little preview of the ceramic coasters I made for the vendor fair at Jessica's salon. They are having a vendor fair this Thursday Dec 1st from 5-8! Come have a drink and some snacks while you do a little holiday shopping! Some of the vendors that will be there are: Tastefully Simple, 31, Pampered Chef, Tula Bell Accessories, Affordable Addorables, Miche bags, Silpada, Stella & Dot, Rita's Little Corner cards & crafts, Priceless Princess, Willow House and more!!! So if you live around here, come & take a peek & you may find a gift or two for someone on your Christmas list. Hope to see you there!

Revolutions Salon
494 West St.
East Bridgewater, MA.

Thanks for stopping by today!







Gift boxed



close up









Gift boxed



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Stunning! Is there a tutorial? I love the purple flowers..Good Luck. If I lived close by, I'd stop in for a visit.

JustNeedling said...

wow, these are so beautiful! the packaging are so pretty too. love these coasters!