Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pink Topiary

Good mornin' Peeps!

Here is a Pink Topiary I made for my daughter Jessica & to sell at the Vendor Fair Thursday. Lots of work but so worth the outcome...it's soooo pretty!

If your free this Thursday Dec 1st from 5-8 come have a drink and some snacks while you do a little holiday shopping! Some of the vendors that will be there are: Tastefully Simple, 31, Pampered Chef, Tula Bell Accessories, Affordable Addorables, Miche bags, Silpada, Stella & Dot, Rita's Little Corner cards & crafts, Priceless Princess, Willow House and more!!! So if you live nearby, get your GPS to steer you over to Revolutions Salon, come take a peek & you may find a gift or two for someone on your Christmas list. I hope to see you there!

Revolutions Salon
494 West St.
East Bridgewater, MA.

As always I thank you so much for stopping by & sharing a little part of your day with me. Leave me a comment, you know I love reading what you have to say & if your going to the fair let me know so that I can look out for you. Have a great day!





close up


Happy stamping!!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

This is so lovely. My Miss V would love it because it is pink! I think if we lived close by...we would have to buy it for her room. She also loves flowers like her Nonnie:)

reeree62 said...

Rita!!! Sooo pretty!! Is that what you learned at the Bella Art class? Beautiful...

Curt in Indy said...

OMGosh Rita! This is stunning! What a beautiful topiary. You did an incredible job on this. Wish I lived closer to come to the fair! Love you festive blog layout too! Hope you are well. . .Best, Curt

JustNeedling said...

Wow! It is so pretty! I like it a lot. You did a great job!