Friday, March 2, 2012

Haircut anyone???

Happy Friday Peeps!

The owner Missy of the Revolutions Salon where Jessica works asked me to make her some plain cards using the 3 hair stylist related Bella stamps that I have & I was happy to oblige. I made 10 of these cards for her in different colors & styles. Here is one of the style cards that I made her. The other ones I made for her are in the last 2 posts.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend...see ya next time! Thanks for dropping by today.










Happy Stamping!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love all of these cards Rita! You did a great job! Chop, chop, chop! Hugs!

Beate said...

Rita, all four of those cards look adorable!
Hugs and smiles

JustNeedling said...

They all look beautiful! I love the frame around the pictures!

Mary said...

I love a 4 of the cards that you made. How nice that the woman from the Salon asked you to make these cards. I'm sure she loves thme. :)

Love the way your blog looks too.

Mary