Monday, February 27, 2012

Morning Routine

Well good mornin' peeps!

Hope you enjoyed the Oscar's last night, I sure did! I love Billy Crystal & he did a fantastic job hosting as always.

Here are 2 more Bella cards for you today. She's getting ready to style her hair for work...I know that this was my morning routine every day when I was working. Now I do it but it's not early in the morning & it's not a daily routine anymore & I love it! Is this your daily routine?

Well gotta go do my household chores...washing clothes today. Thanks for stopping by...happy stamping!!!

I got this cute background stamp from Viva Las Vegas Stamps when I visited their fabulous store 2 years ago. I have to go back there next time I visit Vegas. I stamped it a few times to create this background for my card.






Have a great day!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

It would be my routine if I had any hair to style! LOL This is a cute image and you created great cards with it. And you mentioning Las Vegas makes me long to go back. I so miss not going. . .Hope you are well! Best, Curt