Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Mail

Good morning peeps!

This is an early post today...I need to get ready to go out & spend the day with my hubby. He has a few days off & we're going to go spend the day at the Cape & enjoy this beautiful weather. I got some awesome happy mail & would love to share it with you today.

Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by!

OMG....look what I won from Michele Boyer's blog! I couldn't believe I won this fabulous case...it's a lot bigger than I thought but I LOVE it! Thanks again Michele!


Looks like I need to buy lots more copic markers to fill this baby up! I have enough to fill maybe 2 or almost 3 of these baskets...better start making a list of the ones I want...there goes my wallet!


I put some of my markers inside one of the mesh baskets so you could see what it looks like. I love this case!!!



Birthday card from my best friend Sandi, she doesn't have a blog but she makes such beautiful cards. Her style is with a needle & thread. I always look forward to receiving a hand made card from you Sandi. Love you & can't wait for you to move back to our neck of the woods.


close up....look at that detail, she does amazing work on her cards! Thanks Sandi, I love it!!!


Easter card from Gina. Thanks Gina


Happy stampin' peeps!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Woohoo! Congrats Rita! Yep, definitely need to get more Copics (but I'm sure you could use those baskets for other items too). Hope you're having a wonderful day with hubs! xoxo, Linda

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats!

So glad you liked your Easter card.

Take care,
hUgs,
Gina

reeree62 said...

Congrats!!! Now you need MORE COPICS!!!! ;o)