Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is what I've been up to lately!

Well hello there peeps!

So sorry for not posting lately but I've been so busy making my niece Kim's wedding invitations. I won't be able to show them to you until after the wedding in September. I don't want to have her info of the wedding online & I don't know how to blurr out the wedding info on the pictures. All of the samples I made have some info on them too, so that has to wait to be posted also.

We booked a condo on Maui for the wedding FINALLY & I'm so excited....it's beautiful!!! Now we need to book our flight & car rental, hope to do that Friday. For my friends in Oahu...sorry but I won't be able to visit you this year, the cost to go over to your island on top of what we are already spending is more than we want to spend this time. Hopefully I can talk Dan into going to Oahu next year. That will take alot of talking & pleading but we shall see, if not we can always meet in Vegas. We are going to spend a few days in Vegas before flying to Maui & another few days there on the way back before flying back home.

Here's a look at my assembly line...time to get to work! Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!


Time to put them all together & get them mailed out by Friday I hope.


Different angle

Happy stampin' peeps!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Dang girl! Love your work space! Sorry we won't be able to meet up this year, but yah, maybe next year either here or in Vegas! Have a wonderful day Rita! xoxo, Linda

JustNeedling said...

Love your work space Rita. I wish I have a space like that. I don't have a big table to work on anymore. I work on our dinner table and constantly have to clean up after myself. It might change in September. I hope so.

For your wedding stuff, you can use little strips of paper to cover the info before you take the picture. That's what I did to my sister's wedding invites.

Gina Wrona said...

WOW, wish I had a room like that! My stuff is scattered all over the house and basement. It takes great effort to pull what I need then work at the kitchen table.

Hugs,
Gina

Mary said...

Rita, you certainly do make a lot of wedding invitations and baby shower invitations. Your work is beautiful so I can understand why your friends and family ask you to do them. :) It sounds like you will behaving a wonderful time in September. Love your room Rita it's very pretty and very organized.

Mary