Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Braelynn pictures

Hello peeps!

Well I had me some Braelynn time yesterday & while I was there the hospital photographer came in to take pics of the baby. That was a great photo op for us too. I got to take some pictures of her with some of the photographer's poses, she took a lot of pictures with some awesome poses. I can't wait to order some for a little grandparents brag wallet I bought years ago from Creative Memories...now I FINALLY get to use it.

Sorry no cards or projects the last few days but I will have some next week, I just want to enjoy whatever time I can get with my granddaughter! Take care...talk to you soon.

Grammy & Braelynn


I love Daddy


My Cutie Patootie


Love the hat


Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Rita, your new granddaughter is so beautiful! I love her new name, Braelynn. What a very exciting time for you and for all of your family. I love her hat and I *love* the photos. You look beautiful as well. :) Congratulations Rita.

Mary

reeree62 said...

Awesome photos, Rita!!!
Braelynn is beautiful!!!!!

Teri said...

Rita, Braelynn is adorable! Congratulations!! Love these photos, keep them coming! Great pic of you too!

Gina Wrona said...

Absolutely beautiful and such a miracle to behold!
xoxo

JustNeedling said...

Congratulations Rita! The picture of you and your grand baby is so pretty! She is so cute! Love the cute little hat she have on. Did you crochet it?

Rita said...

Thanks Deanna, she's the apple of her grammy's eyes! No I did not make the hat, I think Sarah got it as a gift for her baby shower.