Well it's 4:10 PM & I have not heard anything yet. Sarah was scheduled for a c-section sometime between 3:30 - 4 PM...this has been the loooongest day on record for me! I hope to have a pic of the baby tomorrow.
I found this idea HERE. Click on the link to find the printables to download if you want to make these or save it for a future date...you never know when you'll need it. I thought it was a cute idea, so I made these for Marc & Sarah & will be taking them to the hospital tonight.
I just heard that Sarah is in the OR getting prepped... so gotta go. Phone is by my side waiting!!!
Have a great day!!!

Sarah's bag contains:
small bottle of wine with cup
chocolates - caramel
snacks
Purell Hand sanitizer
Ponytail bands
chap stick
Tic-Tacs
Tums
Dental Floss
Emery board
Hand lotion
Marc's survival bag

Cute gift card holder for Marc - get some lunch on us tomorrow before going back to hospital.

inside - a little pocket that folds like a match book where the gift card goes.

Marc's bag contains:
Lots of snacks
small bottle of wine with cup
Tums
gift card to a fast food place for lunch
Happy stampin' peeps!
2 comments:
Congratulations on your adorable granddaughter. I love her flowered hat! Your survial kits are great...Had to smile at the 5 guys gift card, great idea, and boy are they yummy...
How exciting! I can hardly wait to see the photo of your brand new baby granddaughter. I love the baby kits that you made. What a great idea.
Mary
Post a Comment