Monday, February 4, 2013

Have a Speedy Recovery

Good mornin' Peeps!

Did you watch the Super Bowl yesterday....what a good game! How about that Beyonce half time show...WOW, that was the BEST half time show EVER!!! I loved it! Congrats to the Ravens they deserved it!

Ok, on to my cards for today. Dawn Griffith fell down in a parking lot last Thursday & broke her thigh bone & had to have surgery over the weekend (she is going home today), she is now on the road to recovery but will be laid up for awhile, so I needed to make her a get well card & this is what I made for her. I figured while I was at it I would make another one for my stash. Hope you like it!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by & spending a little part of your day with me...I sure do love your company!


Dawn's card

inside




Happy stamping everyone!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card Rita It's very colorful and very pretty

Mary

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Martin said...

I love your card and all of the layers :)

JustNeedling said...

Love the cards! I love the colorful pattern paper! Are the umbrellas and the clouds die cuts?