Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Card Organizer Boxes


Happy hump day Peeps!

My good friend Curt had these awesome organization boxes on his blog, click HERE to check it out. I liked this idea so much that I decided to make a few for myself. The best part is that these are so easy & fast to make. I used my PC, added clip art images to my labels (Curt's idea & a good one too), attached them to the boxes & I was done in no time. I keep them on my desk so that I can see what cards are running low in my stash. Click HERE for the video & template by Sami. Thanks Curt & Sami for inspiring me with a great project.

Here are the ones I made last week.





Thanks for stopping by today, talk to you again soon!

Happy stamping peeps!



1 comment:

JustNeedling said...

These are cute boxes! You are so organized.