We babysat Braelynn ALL day Saturday & we had a fantastic time with her...she's such a happy baby, always smiling! She's such a joy to be with, we LOVE her sooooo much. I have a few pics of her at the end of this post that I took that day.
Today I have a Father's day card for you that I cased after seeing this card on Amy's Prairie Paper Ink Blog awhile ago. The image is a Mo Manning digital image called "Mr. Fixit" & it's perfect for a masculine card. I LOVE her images...go on over & take a look at her wonderful images by clicking HERE. I had so much fun making this card using MFT tools die & I just love how it turned out. I made this same card in January for my son's birthday & he loved it! Hope you like it!
Well that's it for today. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by & visiting me...it's always a pleasure to see & hear from you.
Braelynn
Playing hide & seek with grampa.
I LOVE mommy's sweet potato fries...yummmmm!!!
Say ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Just got out of the pool with grammy & grampa.
Happy Stampin' Peeps!


2 comments:
This is a test.
Anyone having trouble with commenting on my blogs?
Great Father's Day card Rita! LOVE the photos of Braelynn! She is getting big already and soooo cute!!
Post a Comment