How are you? Hope you had a great day yesterday! Dan & I sure did! It was our 41st wedding anniversary yesterday & when Dan got out of work we went to Newport to one of our favorite places to eat, The Atlantic Beach Club (ABC for short) right by the water (Atlantic ocean) & had our fisherman platter....yummmmmm, so darn good!!! Their filet mignon is fabulous too, but we opted for the seafood this time. Did a little shopping on Thames Street in downtown Newport & then headed to Hi-Li to play a few slots before heading home. Great date night with my hubby!
Okay enough of that, now onto my cards. Today's card is an interactive one....OMGosh, I love it!!! It's too darn cute!!! I bought the pinwheel sizzlet & pinwheel stamp set from Stampin' Up just so I could make this card & let me tell you, it was the BEST decision I ever made. It looks so much better in person, it twirls from side to side....so much fun!!! I made a few in different colors. I had Ree over that day, (hi Ree!) she wanted to make a wedding card with some of the digital stamps I had & when she saw it...she loved it too, so I gave her one. Thanks Ree for hanging out with me that day.
Well that's it for today, I hope you have a fabulous day! Stay cool because it's going to be hot, hot, hot the next few days. Finally, so I'm not complaining. Oh yeah, we get to babysit Braelynn ALL day Saturday & we can't wait!!!
PS, added on June 5, 2013: You can find the tutorial by clicking HERE
Happy stampin' Peeps!




3 comments:
OMG, that is so fun! I remember learning how to make this card from Dawn years ago, what a great idea with the twirly thingy!
Hugs,
Gina
Oh, Rita... I had the best time with you that day...and my card came out great, thanks to you!!
I'm not sure if that adorable "cloud" embossing plate is still available. I just got the brand-new SU catty today, & I don't see it! (waaahh!)
But, I'll look into it! LOL
Thanks SOOO much for your help! XO
Great pinwheel cards Rita! I need to get this die!
Post a Comment