Well as promised I am posting 4 pictures of everything I bought yesterday & when I took the pics...well it just doesn't look like a whole lot for $100. It sure adds up quickly, doesn't it? I also ordered the scor-pal yesterday & can't wait to get it. Heehee!!! I'm a naughty girl on a mission to spend!!
This is the ribbon I bought for $1. each, they are great, I love the colors! I had to put some back "cause I couldn't buy all of them. I'll have to wait for another sale to buy more. Hee! Hee!


Now here are the stamps I got for $1. I couldn’t resist getting these that cheap!!! What a bargain. Every little bit helps, right girls?

Now the more expensive items not on sale, although I did get one item for 40% off with coupon (luv those coupons). Martha Stuart ABC stamps & mount, tags by MS, cards & envelopes and I just had to have this LOVE stamp (I luv it). I will use this on my daughter’s engagement scrapbook and on cards.

Le Plume II two points in one (extra fine & brush tips) water based pens, 2 white pen (could not decide on gel or other 1 so bought them both, heehee!!), MS bone folder & 1/8” punch & finally 3 scallop scissors for $1.
What a stash…I’m luvin” it! Now I need to go see my SU girl this week or next & order more stuff from her. Soon I’ll be making my own cards…can’t wait.
Well hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend & thanks for stopping by & sharing my excitement on my new products.
Hugs…Rita
1 comment:
$100.00 doesn't go too far these days:) I spent $135.00 from the lady that sells SU products. The list looked so long when I wrote it up, but when I got the order I had next to nothing. When I think about it I could have added $65.00 and signed up to be a Demo. I would of had more produts.(just my thoughts)
Have a good day Rita
Malieta:)
Post a Comment