Sunday, July 8, 2007

Wow!! I finally did it, I can't believe it. I finally created a blog web page (and with no help from my kids), I'm so proud of myself. Nothing like tooting your own horn, hehehe!!!

Well I hope to post some pictures of my scrapbook pages & other pictures for you to see real soon. Wish me luck!

Today is Sunday and this is my very first post. I hope to get started on my daughter's Vegas scrapbook today or tomorrow. She does not like to scrapbook, so I told her I would do it for her. Two years ago I bought her 2 books and supplies to do a summer book (it was a summer of fun with all her friends) and a book of her trip Las Vegas with me, my hubby and her friend Nicki. She did a few pages of her summer book and decided it wasn't for her, but I am making her finish the summer book. I guess some people just are not cut out for this hobby. Me, I'm addicted to it.

Well I guess thats it for today and my first blog entry. Talk to you soon.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

HI Sweetie!!! Welcome to "Blog World"... love your page and looking forward to all of your creations!!! Great job on the guestbook, and slide show. Have fun!!!

Aloha,
Jen