Well, I finally did it!!! I submitted my very first card (see below) to Jen's challenge # 8. It's cute I think for my first card without all the tools at hand. I know I will do better once I get all my stuff from SU next week. I can't wait to start creating & see my progress as time goes on, everyone gets more creative with experience. Well I'm off for my semi annual doctor's visit, (I hate going) & to do some errands. So you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping by & please sign my guest book.
Hugs...Rita
5 comments:
very pretty!!! I've added your card to my blog. You did a great job! So proud of your card accomplishments!!! Keep it going!!!
Thanks for taking the challenge!!!
Hugs,
Jen
Great card, welcome to the world of cardmaking, it is such fun.
Another cute card...isn't this alot of fun!!!!:)
What a fun card!! You did awesome! I love the happy colors.
Hey Rita great job! Very pretty card! You're doing awesome!
Maria
Post a Comment