Well the heat wave is gone finally, yippee!!! It's a nice cool 74 degrees right now, just the right temperature, I love it like this. So I have some errands to run with my daughter today & we have the veil all pressed too! She goes for her fitting this afternoon so pray that THIS veil will MATCH! I think it will because its in between the Ivory & the White...I will be holding my breath. I was working on something for my daughter yesterday & getting very frustrated because the site kept freezing up on me & even though I was saving my changes it was not saving it & I would lose it, after about the 5th or 6th try I wanted to rip my hair out it was very frustrating!!! Finally after about 8 hours I had all three of these things set up & saved!!! We just have a little more work to do in the coming week or two, the final step & then we can order them so that they will arrive on time for the wedding. Will tell you about it after the wedding.
Jessica called the other day & asked if I could make Steve a Father's Day card for him to give to his step dad & of course I said yes, he wanted the Beerafella stamp. I went to work & this is the finished card, nice & easy! Take care & enjoy your day. Thanks for looking!


Card details
CS: River Rock, PTI White & CM Silver
DP: Scraps from my stash
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Koh-I-Noor pencils & OMS
Stamps: Stampin Bella, sentiments-Hanna & Gina K
Accessories: SU Word window punch & nesties
10 comments:
Here also is very nice !
Great card Rita !
Cute Rita...which reminds me...I gotta make one for DH!
Great card, sorry to hear about yesterday's frustration.
ahhh - how sweet of you. yes, i wouldn't give up that opportunity to create either! lovely!!
hugs,
Jen
Your card is very handsome and Steve's dad is going to love his card.
Sorry to hear about your computer freezing up etc. and good luck with Jessica's veil (fingers crossed here)
Continue to enjoy the weather and have a beautiful day:)
great card! I need to make a couple cards too! Good luck with the fitting!
Hi Rita,
Love the card, now I just have to get myself in gear and make mine.
Have a great weekend,
((hugs))
Gina
Sounds like quite a time you had! Sorry Rita! Your card is perfect for your soon to be son in law! Hugs, Deb
P.S. So glad it cooled down for you all!
glad you are getting some relief from the heat....Good luck with the veils too!!!
Love your fdc! Perfect!!!
Your card came out great! Love the beerafella and the colors.
I hope that the veil was the correct color Rita. Just 28 more days to go and all of this hard work will be over and well worth it. :)
It was aloveley day today here in NH too. :)
Mary
Post a Comment