Quick post today. I made this card last night for Deb's white on white BLOG APPRECIATION CHALLENGE & what fun it was to figure out what I was going to do. I had something in mind at first but it wasn't working out. Don't you just hate that when it happens? So back to the drawing board & I remembered seeing some embossed hearts on a card awhile back (sorry I don't remember where) so I went to work & this is the end result! I love the way it turned out & will add a sentiment inside later, the wedding cake brad I think I got that at Target or Michael's I can't remember because it was so long ago. I had Jessica's wedding in mind when I bought these. I had so much fun making this Deb, thanks for this cool challenge. I will do more challenges once the wedding is over, but this gave me a chance to experiment with wedding cards & decide on what I might make for Jessica & Steve. When I took the stitches off her baby bonnet I was left with the ribbon & 2 tiny flower appliques that I want to incorporate into her wedding card, so this gave me a heads up.
Thanks for visiting & have a great weekend everyone!

Card details
CS: PTI White
Accessories: CB Embossing folders, Heart Nesties,Ribbon, Wedding cake brad & Crystal Rhinestones

17 comments:
Rita, your embossed hearts worked out perfectly! This card is lovely! Thanks for playing along, good luck! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Deb
This is beautiful Rita, I have to begin to think in wedding things for my sister she wants me to send thecards for her, where did you find this CB im crazy for the news ones.
Perfect wedding card, Rita!
Rita~there is no way I would have thought that a white on white card could look good until I saw yours! You nailed this one! Best, Curt
Brilliant Rita...I am still thinking on this one!
This cad is beautiful so elegant love the white on white with the embossed hearts
BEAUTIFUL CARD Rita...I love the embossing and the embossed hearts make my heart throb! hehe They are too cute!!! You did an awesome job with the W&W Challenge.
Good job. I love the embossed hearts.
Oh, your card is so elegant, Rita! Well done. The embossing on white cardstock are so pretty. I love how you layered the hearts!! Great job!
Maria
Love this card Rita! What a beauty!!
Wonderful job on the white on white Rita!!! I'm going to have to try this challenge!
Wonderful---love the embossed bg--and those embossed hearts. Truly elegant!
wow Rita! this is so pretty!!!! love all the embossing on this card.
hugs,
Jen
I *love* this card.The all white is just stunning. What a great challenge. I have got to try using my emboss folders more often.
Mary
Beautiful card! I love the embossed look.
Very, very elegant, love that little cake in the corner too!
(hugs)
Gina
Great job, especially the hearts! Take a look at mine when you get the chance...
Post a Comment