Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beautiful Wedding Day

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I am back but I need to get my mo-Joe back so for the next few days I will be posting wedding related pictures & items that I made for the wedding.

The wedding was beautiful & we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Jessica was so beautiful & it took all my strength not to sob like crazy while she walked down the aisle with her father. I cried but controlled the wild sobbing & let me tell you it was very hard to do (Corinne your turn will come next year so prepare yourself...it's really hard)I didn't think that would happen after all I was relaxed & prepared but the minute I saw them in the doorway I almost lost it! Her friend Katie sang a song that Jessica dedicated to Steve during the ceremony & everyone had tears in their eyes during that song & asking for tissues.

I don't have a CD yet of the pictures that my friend Tammi took for me to use when I do Jessica's wedding scrapbook, she uploaded them for me in Shutterfly & if I can figure out how to get them into Slide or get the CD soon I will post them for you. Tammi did a fantastic job, she created some awesome posses for the bridal & wedding party, thank you so much Tammi for doing this for me...your AWESOME my friend!!!

So for today I'm posting the pictures of the engagement album that I gave to Jessica on the night before her wedding. This album is from the time Steve proposed all the way through all the steps leading up to the wedding day. Enjoy & I will be back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today.


6 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds like a fabulous day Rita! I cried at my DD wedding too! I had a hanky and just could hole back! I don't see any album, I will close and come back for another looksie! Hugs, Deb

Risa said...

Welcome back Rita!
I can imagine how hard it was for you watching your baby walk down the isle,and contain your emotions. Moments like that are priceless and I can imagine how beautiful Jessica was. I can't wait to see the pictures and thank you for sharing the slide:)
Risa:)

Mary said...

Rita the book that you made for Jessica and gave to her the night before her wedding is so beautiful. I can not imagine ever reciveing such a lovely and very thoughtful gift. A gift from my mother to boot! You are such a great Mom. Now that the wedding is over take a break and just relax for a bit.

I will be sending you an email tonight.

Mary

Cindy Vernon said...

How lovely! congratulations to you!

Jamie Martin said...

Glad to hear the wedding was "perfect", can't wait to see pictures :)

Maria said...

Hi Rita,

The photos were FABULOUS!! Your friend needs to get into the photography business!

It must have been hard to see your daughter getting married and sort of starting her new life. I guess it's a happy but sad time all mixed together. I hope you are feeling better. . .:)

I think I'm going to have a problem when my daughter moves away to college next year!

Maria