Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Card for Jen's Challenge # 2

Hi everyone,

Hope your all having a great day. This is my card for Jen's Challenge # 2. This was fun, I luv this sketch & how the card turned out. I wanted to use one of my Sarah Kay stamps but it didn't work out for this, so I'll make a card tomorrow with one of the stamps. I stamped a bunch of them last night so all I need to do now is color them in & their ready to put on a card.

I'm in the process of revamping my blog design with a little help from my friends. Today I took the plunge & changed my template. Let me tell you I was scared to death that I was going to screw something up & lose the whole thing, but so far so good, it just needs a little adjustment. Will have lots of thank yous for all the help after I'm done. That's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!







Card details

CS: WW, PTI White, Brilliant Blue & Barely Banana
DP: Karen Foster Buttercup Floral & scrap blue check paper
Stamps: Gina K Friendship Blooms
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, SU Not Quite Navy & SU markers to color
Accessories: Ribbon (Mike's), Prima flowers & crystal flower in center of the flower(Target), Dimensionals & CM round punches

13 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely Rita...what a sweet stamp!

2 Worlds said...

Great card Rita, I loved this sketch too

Deborah said...

Love the blue tones here! Your flowers in the pot are so delightful! Fabulous card for this sketch or just a fab card! Hugs, Deb

Mary said...

Whoa! Rita, I love this card. It is so very pretty. The blues are wonderful.

I am looking forward to seeing your new blog. :)

Mary

Maria said...

Wow, Rita! You did a fabulous job with your sketch!! I lvoe the pretty flowers and the colors!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita,

Very elegant! I'd say you met the challange successfully.

((hugs))
Gina

Teri said...

Hi Rita! Love your card for challenge #2! Everything just coordinated so well!! Thanks for playing! xoxo

Little C's Creations said...

this is gorgeous Rita!!!! I love your coloring and color combo choices!! Yes, if you were a flower I would definitely pick you too!!! Thanks for playing sweetie!!!
Big Hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Rita! You image is so pretty and you did a fantastic job with the sketch challenge!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Rita, another beauty! Love the colors you used! Blog is looking great too! Best, Curt

Courtney said...

I love these colors! Great job, tfs!

Jodi said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the way you colored this card and how the background papers match it so well.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow....such Amazing work!!!!