Hi everyone,
Went to the torture chamber & am back & glad to report another cleaning with no cavities...yippee! I'm good for another 6 months, ah we'll see about that, hehehe!!! Painful but it's over!
Well here is the card I promised earlier. This is another get well card that I made last week. The stamps are by Gina K Designs created by Melanie Muenchinger called "Just so Hippy" I love all Mel's stamps, she's so creative with her stamps too! Take a look at her blog, very talented lady! All of Gina's design team ladies are so very talented & I luv visiting their blogs for inspiration. I used all scraps for this card except for the Wasabi cs from SU. I colored with my Prisma pencils & OMS. Sorry if the details are a little vague but I didn't write them down when I was working on the card. I started to do that again with the card I made yesterday which will be posted next week. Okay, that's it for today, I hope you all have a great evening. Thanks for stopping by today.


9 comments:
This hippo is indeed cute, I like her sets too
I love this hippo too! Great idea using the ballons on the tail end! HUgs, Deb
OMG....What a super cute and fun card Rita! I love your image and the DP is so cool!
We are at each other's blogs right now...freaky! Love this color palette and all those DPs mixed together are awesome!
Once again you have made an adorable card. Love the stamp set and the designer paper.
So glad you were not tortured today. :)
Mary
I love this card Rita! This hippo is so cute and love what you did with the balloons!!
OMG! LOL!
I love how you tied the ballons to the hippo's behind! It's awesome!
((Hugs))
Gina
LOL!! Tooo cute - love that big ol' bum of the hippo - she's cute! I have an appointment at the torture chamber too - Aug. 4th! Wish me LUCK!!!!
hugs,
Jen
Oh my gosh, that hippo is so darn cute! LOL!! Love the balloons tied to his tail. . .so creative!! Great job on the coloring too!!
Maria
Post a Comment