Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Mail

Hi people!

Hope your all doing well & getting ready for turkey day tomorrow! Boy, is it me or did this year whizz by like a speeding car? I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. This is going to be a short post, I have to clean & start on my stuffing, so lets get to it.

Here is some happy mail I received this week from some of my friends. The first card is from my good friend Deb, isn't this card beautiful? I luv it Deb & thanks for all those beautiful flowers you snuck in the card. You certainly put a HUGE smile on my face just when I needed it most. Thank you so much!

The next card is from Diane. This is my first Tilda card, she's so cute in real life! Diane sent me these beautiful images that I just love, thank you so much Diane, I luv it, your the best!

OK everyone, I want to wish you all a wonderful, happy, Thanksgiving to you & your families! Take care & thanks for stopping by today!



From Deb





From Diane




10 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rita!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the well wishes on my blog Rita!!!

2 Worlds said...

Great card, the magnolia is so cute
Happy Thanksgiving

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful makes. Gorgeous. Kim

Elena said...

Very precious cards you received Rita! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Rina said...

What a blessing to receive these adorable cards. Thank you for sharing them with us Rita.

Aloha and God Bless~

Mary said...

Love your happy mail Rita. Every thing looks so pretty. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

Mary

Diane said...

Your so very welcome Rita,can't wait to see the Holiday Lineup card you'll be making!!!

Deborah said...

Blessings to you! Is it over yet? I am so full! Thank God for DH and DD's they did a fantastic job with dinner! I am now on to the soup thing! Thanks for the lovely card! Hugs, Deb

Jodi said...

These are great cards and images!
I have something on my blog for you.