Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Mail!

OMGosh was I surprised when this package arrived in my mailbox the other day...look at this stuff! Risa put a BIG smile on my face when I opened her package to find all of these wonderful goodies & this gorgeous card! I'm always amazed & grateful whenever I receive one of Risa's cards, their just so beautiful & I'm so honored to get one in the mail but this totally surprised me. Thank you so much Risa...you rock girl! I luv it all!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!





Close up of Risa's beautiful card, I luv how she put the smaller pearls on the bottom part of the circle & the bigger ones on the top. She is so good & puts so much detail into her cards. Thanks again Risa!



9 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous goody RAK. You are one lucky lady and that card is fabulous.

Corie said...

Everything looks so yummy.

I tagged you :o)
http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2010/02/wonderful-tag.html

Big hugs,
Corie

Corie said...

Beautiful RAK for a beautiful lady!!

Elena said...

Oh, what a nice surprise to find in the mail box! :)

JustNeedling said...

wow! wonderful RAK!

Risa said...

So glad you like your RAK and happy to know that it arrived:)
hugs
Risa:)

Diane said...

Lucky you,you so deserve it!
Surprises are fun aren't they!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Risa is a darling isn't she! what a pretty card and fab goodies you got!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome RAK for an Awesome person from an Awesome Artist Risa!

Did I say how awesome you both are? Well, did I? YOU both ARE!

Hugs,
Gina