Saturday, April 3, 2010

Look what I did today!!!

Hello peeps!

Well I had to clean house today to get ready for our Brunch with the kids, yep you heard me right, I said Brunch not Dinner. Marc & Sarah are having dinner at Sarah's brother's house so that's why we're doing Brunch for Easter. It's a change of pace & who knows...we may do it again, we'll see how it turns out. Anyway I decide to alter my laptop with Decor Elements today, I just couldn't wait any longer...so keep your fingers crossed for me that this laptop will be A-OK! You know my history with Dell so hopefully the Toshiba will be my Best Friend Forever!!! Hehehe!!! So far so good, it works like a charm, "Knock On Wood" me knocking...can ya hear me? So I took two pictures to show you my "Oh so Pretty" laptop....I LOVE it!!! I put the flowers the same way as in the catalog this time because the Toshiba name is nice & flat & the stems can go right over the name with no problem. I like it better this way.

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by today!








6 comments:

Sally said...

Love the way you have decorated your lap-top. We are going to church with family on Easter, but I'm not having dinner for them. LAZY ME!

Corie said...

This is too cute -- love it!!

Elena said...

Love how you decorated your new laptop! Hope it will work fine! :)

Jodi said...

This is gorgeous!! It looks adorable on your laptop!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Your laptop decorations are super cute Rita! I wish you all the best of luck with your new toy and you have to let us know how you like it. I've been crossing my fingers over here and hoping that my main computer will hang in there for a while before it dies on me. I already know that I need a new one but it will definitely NOT be a Dell!
hugs
Risa:)

Diana Gibbs said...

I gotta do that too, I have an order going in, I'm gonna add me some flowers!
Hugs,
Di