Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tiled Brick Bird Card

I cased this card from SCS. I thought I would give this technique a try & although it was time consuming it WAS fun to make & I love how it looks!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!



Card details

CS: SU Certainly Celery, DCWV Brown textured CS white core, PTI Vintage Cream
DP: SU Bella Bleu
Stamps: SU Whimsical Words & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate
Accessories: dimensionals, Certainly Celery ribbon, Modern Label, Word Window, Two step Extra large Bird punches



6 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Very pretty, Rita! What a fun technique. Might give this a try.

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita,

What an awesome card! I love it!!!!!!! Especially the bird punch!

Hugs,
Gina

Denise said...

Wow Rita, this is Beautiful!! I think I am going to "case" it from you now. hahaha
Hugs,
Denise

2 Worlds said...

So cute, loved this background!

Joy said...

great card...really starting to like that bird die and great job on the tile. have a good Thursday!

Risa said...

What a stunning card Rita!! I'm sure that it took a while to piece everything together but the results are STUNNING! Awesome job!!!
hugs
Risa:)