Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Triple Tier Slider Card

Well today is the last of my pre-posts, I should be home but I figured I might be too pooped to post so I'm going to take it easy today & do some unpacking & relax.

Here is another one of those Triple tier slider cards that I made, you can find the tutorial over at Heather's blog just check out my other post from April 23, 2010 to get the link.

Have a great day, talk to you tomorrow.









Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Regal Rose & Bashful Blue
DP: SU Walk in the Park
Stamps: SU Tote-ally Tess, Nice & Easy Notes & Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, SU markers, Copic markers & White Signo Uni-ball pen
Accessories: Pink Polka dot ribbon, Antique brass eyelet, Hemp cord, SU round tab punch & crop-a-dile



10 comments:

Denise said...

This is so neat!! Love it.
Hugs,
Denise

Jodi said...

Wow Rita! This really is so cool!! I love your awesome card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Beate said...

Rita, your card is adorable!
Hugs and smiles

Ree Donnelly said...

Rita, this is awesome! Love it!

Gina Wrona said...

Rita,
Welcome home!
You make these triple tier cards so darn cute! You make me want to try and case it!

Hugs,
Gina

Joy said...

this is wonderful! love how it's a triple pull out. amazing creations you do. hope you had a blast in Vegas. take care and have a great weekend!

Teri said...

Love this card! I'm gonna have to check out Heather's tutorial and make one!! xoxo

Allison Rankin said...

This is all sorts of awesome. Great design and so well colored!

Diane said...

Oh I love your card Rita! That is so cool!!!
38 yrs!!! Amazing~!! I'm not sure i'll still be alive to celebrate 38years but you never know,lol!
Thanks for your comment Girl!!!

Risa said...

What a fabulous triple slider card Rita! Your image is very pretty ad your colors and details are fab!
hugs
Risa:)