I know, I know it's been a long time since I've posted so sorry. It's been really HOT & soooooo very humid here as is almost everywhere in the country & our house gets so darn hot. Upstairs is like a sauna! I have window AC's in the bedroom & my craft room upstairs but I only use it when we're up there which is only when we go to bed & take our showers, I don't even feel like crafting. We have been going out a lot to get away from the heat, taking a lot more day trips than usual. The humidity kills ya! Give me that dry heat & AC from Nevada any day!!! I have 2 more cards that I made awhile ago that I haven't posted yet & I hope after I post those it will get cool enough to get back upstairs to my craft room.
Here is my attempt at Big Bird & Oscar, I think next time I will make bigger eyes & mouths. What do ya think?
Take care & keep cool everyone!
Big Bird

Oscar the Grouch

6 comments:
Loved it Rita here is very humid also really strange
Sooo cute, Ms. Rita! Yep, Summer is here too! The kids are asking to go to the beach, like everyday! But it's sooooo hot!! Have a wonderful week, my friend!
Hugs,
Jen
How fun! I think I like Oscar the best!
Sorry about the humid weather, Rita... We have the same kind of "sticky" days here in WI...
I like these adorable faces! So much fun!
Hope the weather will change to a better days!
your Sesame Street creations are super cute!!
Oh Rita...your cards are adorable!!!! I can truly say that we are having a "summer" this year. The heat and humidity is awful here too! It's a wonder that I have felt like doing anything at all, the heat saps my strength!
Well hopefully, this weekend will be a lot cooler Rita.
Take care and I hope that all is well!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment