Saturday, June 26, 2010

Elmo & Cookie Monster

Good mornin' Peeps!

Hi everyone, I hope your all doing well & enjoying your weekend. Marc & Sarah are taking us out to brunch tomorrow morning & then Dan & I will be on our way to a 2 day break away from outdoor & indoor chores. Yes, I'm still doing spring & summer cleaning & only have 7 more windows to do. I hope to do 2 more today. I don't know what happened this year but I'm really behind on cleaning. We went away for 2 weeks in April & then when I got back I got really lazy & needed a fire to get me going...well that fire finally happened last week & I'm really sore but it's getting done & I am taking my time.

Well on to my cards, that's what your here for right? I saw these cute cards on... who else but Dawn's blog & knew I needed to make these for my kids card stash. They were so easy to make, check out her blog & video to see how to make these. I think I'm going to try some other Sesame characters when I have time after I clean my craft room. I will be absent for a little while off & on while I finish cleaning. I hope to at least clean off my table a little so that I can still create while getting my craft room organized. I bought some of those cubes at Michael's that I need to put together & stack up. I hope to buy more as I go along & figure out what I need & how I want it to look. One day I will get that room looking the way I want it & also make it pretty. One step at a time right?

Thanks so much for taking a little time to visit my blog, you know how much I appreciate you all. Have a great weekend!


Cookie monster & Elmo cards...aren't they sooooo cute???







Card details

CS: SU Real Red, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White

Accessories: Spellbinders circle & scallop circle nestabilities dies, SU 1 3/4", 1 3/8" & 1" circle punches & scallop circle punch



14 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are priceless...way too cute! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Such a fun creation with all those punches! I will have to store this one away for the next time I need a little one's card!

Teri said...

I love cookie monster and elmo! These creations are so cute!! Looking foward to seeing more character creations!! Hope all is well Rita!

Sally said...

These are so darling. I love elmo and cookie monster comes in a close second there. LOL

I told hubby we had to have all our work done inside and out by the end of June. I can't believe that we are almost finished. Just need to finish mulching the flower beds and once that is done (if it quits raining long enough) then we can hopefully enjoy the rest of the summer.

2 Worlds said...

This is adorable , I love Elmo

Gina Wrona said...

Absolutely adorable!

YOU ROCK SISTAH!

Hugs,
gina

Elena said...

They are so adorable! :)
Hope all is well with you, Rita.

Risa said...

Hello Rita,
I'm so sorry that I haven't been around lately. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately but I'm glad to say that I'm feeling lots better now. Your trio of Elmo cards are super duper cute!!!! You are incredibly talented and amazing at making cards with various punches.
Have a beautiful day and a safe and lovely holiday weekend.
Big Hugs
Risa:)

Corie said...

Rita these are the most adorable cards-- Love them both!!

Jodi said...

Rita, these are sooo cute! I love the cute cookie you made too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

JustNeedling said...

These are so cute! Love them! Brings back memories. I watched Sesame Street a lot when I was a kid. These characters reminds me of the good old days. To bad it is not on TV anymore.

JustNeedling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curt in Indy said...

These are adorable Rita! They are perfect children's cards. You did a wonderful job with them. Hope you are well. Stop cleaning so much! You make me feel like a slacker! LOL Best, Curt

Elena said...

Just stopped by to say you Hello! Hope everyting is well with you, Rita!