Here are the butterfly coasters I made, these were fun to make & so easy. I know that some of you have told me that you think these look like a lot of work & that is why you haven't tried them but I'm here to tell you they are really very easy, I couldn't believe how easy they were to make. Once I made the first 4 I wondered why I was so afraid to give them a try. If I can do it so can you. Just get the link for Gina K's video tutorial from Mondays post Oct. 18, watch & learn & then give it a try...I promise your going to luv making them once you start!
Well that's all for now peeps, have a great day!



8 comments:
These are beautiful! Love the box packaging! They are very pretty!
These are gorgeous. Where & when is your craft fair again? I may want to stop by.
Rita,
Your coasters are beautiful!!! The butterflies are very pretty and have eye appeal. Super awesome job!
hugs
Risa:)
Had to clip & post on my blog to brag about you my friend!
Hugs,
Gina
Wow! What a beautiful set of coasters! Love the boxes you created fo it!
Oh my goodness! These are super gorgeous Rita! As if they are easy to make,hard to believe,but I do believe you,lol!
Great job! You know what butterflies mean to me,I love them!
Stunning in everyway...even the packaging rocks!
So beautiful Rita !
Post a Comment