This will be a quick post, I need to get back upstairs & do some more creating, I'm working my butt off for this craft fair but I'm enjoying every moment. I also need to get my Fall cleaning done in between all this to get ready for Thanksgiving dinner at our house next month. Boy there are not enough hours in the day for me right now.
Anyway back to my post. I am so late in posting these RAKs that I received from these amazing women but here it is finally...so sorry ladies! You all need to go over to their blogs & see for yourself how talented they all are...you won't regret it, I promise!!! Thank you sooo much Joy, Teri & Risa, I luv all my goodies & ALL your cards are AMAZING!!!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Sunday everyone.
BRAK from Joy



fully opened...isn't it just so gorgeous? I LOVE it!!!

Birthday Goodies from Joy

Thank you from Teri

Loved all the goodies Teri & after the craft fair I hope to finally make some shaker cards with the window sheets you sent.
Thank you card from Risa

Thank you soooooo very much Ladies, I love everything & truly appreciate it! Your the BEST & so very talented!
1 comment:
So nice RAKs from so nice ladies! :)
Post a Comment