Friday, October 29, 2010

Purse Gift Card Holders

Good morning everyone!

Are you ready for the little witches & ghosts to come knocking at your door? I have some candy but we don't usually get anyone anymore. There are only 8 houses on our street & all the kids are grown & married now...so no kids come a knocking, I sure do miss the excited little faces looking for a treat. My light will still be on just hoping for a little one but I doubt any will come. Dan & I usually end up eating all the candy...as a matter of fact we have already raided the bag, hahaha!!!

OK on to my gift card holders. Here are just a few samples of some of the designer papers I used for these adorable purses...I love these & I made 50 of them. The DP that had plain white on the inside I stamped with holly leaves to dress it up a bit but most of them were double sided. I took some photos of the other projects that are done (still have lots of other goodies to make) & edited the pics yesterday so that I would have something to post next week. Didn't get any stamping done but at least the photos are done now so onto my next project tonight.

Talk to you soon!



















Have a great weekend & spooky Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Rita,they're beautiful! Fun card holder indeed!
We don't get any kids either,we live in a security building and there is only 1 child.
No one comes,but we go and take a walk on the busy streets just to look at the cute and scary goblins and ghosts.
Happy Halloween to you!

Curt in Indy said...

These are adorable, Rita! You did a beautiful job on these. Love the papers you selected for them. Great stuff! Happy Halloween! Best, Curt

arlene said...

These are too cute, what a great idea. We'll be heading out on a cruise to the Caribbean this weekend so we'll miss all the kids this year.

Thanks for the address, I'm so going to try and make it to your fair. Will check back in when we return.

Hugs.

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome! Thanks for the idea...so trying this instead of my toilet rolls! Ha!

KER said...

super cute...i may need to CASE for my daughter's gifts

Elena said...

Very pretty purses gift card holders!
Hope you will have some trick or treaters today! :)